The house that Mary Jackson owned and used when she visited her home town of Milford,
Michigan is located on the corner of Canal St and Houghton, in the Village of Milford.
It was built in 1876 by hr maternal grandfather.
The home’s living room is filled with antiques that Mary collected to reminder her
of her childhood in Milford
There is a natural fireplace with a carved wood mantle in the living room
At the other end of the living room is a nice old piano
Here are some of the Civil War Era Memorabilia that she collected and had in the